Friday, February 25, 2011

Notepad Final Design

Self Promotional Notepad

5"x7" Notepad - .25" margins - without bleed - 50 pages - chip board back

The self promotional notepad could be described as a "business card on steroids". It provides so much more to it's audience than a 2"x3.5" card. Not only does it have the name of the person or business and contact information, but it also displays the design talents of that individual, allows the designer to creatively mention his or her talents, while allowing their audience to make personal notes about the individual at the point of contact.
The purpose for the self promotional notepad is to present a unique piece displaying my skills and talents to potential employers at career fairs or job interviews, while also providing them with my contact information.
The Target Audience is the potential employers.
The Call to Action is giving the employers the ability to contact me when and if desired.

The logo and dot pattern was used to continue with my branding theme. The dot pattern is an element I created in Illustrator. The logo is my personal design promoting my design skills. I placed the logo as a footer to challenge the "standard" notepad designs. As a header, I used an anagram of my name to describe my talents to the potential employers.

I have also implemented a QR Code (Quick Response Code) to add a new element to my notepad and proving that I have the knowledge to use this new technology.

The cost of 1 notepad with the above specs will cost $3.25 to create
The cost of 50 notepads with the above specs will cost $1.07 per pad to create

The proper way to submit this file to the printer is by packaging the file in InDesign. This will include the document fonts, links and crop marks.

Crista Cunningham Designs Logo and Dot Pattern by Crista Cunningham
QR Code was generated by Kaywa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment