Friday, July 29, 2011

Photoshop Brush Tutorial

In celebration of my birthday, I've decided to write a tutorial exclusively for my followers! Wait...Shouldn't I get the free tutorial??? Oh well! ;)

I've recently been asked how to create brushes in Photoshop, so here's how it's done...

(Note: this tutorial is for Adobe Photoshop CS4)


1. By using any seletion tool (lasso, marquee, etc.) select the image you desire for your brush tip. 


2. Create a new layer.


3. Choose Edit from the Menu Bar and then select “define Brush Preset”.


4. Choose a name for your brush and select ok.


5. Select the brush tool.




6. Click on your new brush tip in your brush pallete and begin to paint. 



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's pretty easy. I had no idea! Thanks for the tut!

    ReplyDelete